Saturday, August 30, 2008

School and such !!




well, i'm pretty sure that mom and dad wont be getting on this blog to much...or not be able to figure it out without my help sooo you're gonna be hearing alot from me. Well i just started Highschool, and it's pretty frightining, but i'm getting used to it. The great thing about it, is the freedom, you get to do so much more, and everyone is more mellow :) but still DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA . Most of my classes are alright, but P.E we have a textbook...sence when do you need a textbook to kick a ball????? haha, then there is Real Esstate...which is interesting... ha... but it's all good.


i also got a job with pretty good pay, so i will be able to afford Costa Rica next year, i go after school and clean the windows and floors and bathrooms :P all depending on the day, luckly my friends holly and rose are there with me, so that makes it fun! and i will have double-triple the money i need for a trip by the end of the school year! WOOT WOOT! that releaves so much stress you have no idea! i have been truly blessed

2 comments:

Gary said...

Kandice, your grounded!

Cal said...

Kandice, I had no idea you contributed to a blog! I linked from Cheryl's page. I tried linking on Suzies page too but I couldn't access it, "invites only". Well, I hope hike school is everything you imagined it to be. Sounds like you are at least tolerating it so far... :) Good luck, say hi to everyone for me!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones