Sunday, February 8, 2009

Astronemy

ok...so who knew that Astronemy was kind of a nerdy class??? obviousely everyone but me, well i'm in it and i hope we'll be learning things, because it's actually a really easy class, the first day the teacher asked what we wanted to learn and we will, because she doesn't really have a set agenda...so i was like...stars?? ha well there is quiet a variaty of people in that class, a group was talking about their drugs and percings, when another group is talking about how they thought math was so funny the other day....as i sit in the middle scared spit of them all! but i did learn that tomorrow there will be a penumbral luner eclipse at 5:38 a.m if any of you are interested in that, and also cheryl this one is for you, those two "stars" that are next to the moon at night that are really bright, well lately there is mainly just one, but those are actually the planets Jupiter and Venus, Venus being the closest though. ha...wow listen to me, nerdy already, somebody stop the maddness!

1 comment:

Cal said...

I would love to take an astronomy class. That kind of stuff is fascinating to me. I guess I'm a geek underneath my nerdy persona...shhh :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones